The trail permit is mandatory on Québec’s snowmobile trails. For your permit, please visit the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ) website. Don’t forget that trail permits help maintain snowmobile clubs across the province, including those in Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean.
So when it comes time to purchase your trail permit, choose a club in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean!
Permit prices for the 2017-2018 season:
- Annual trail permit purchased on or before December 9, 2017: $315
- Annual trail permit purchased after December 9, 2017: $390
- Annual trail permit sold on trails: $560
- Annual trail permit for antique snowmobiles (1998 and older): $230
- 7-day trail permit: $215
- 3-day trail permit: $130
- 1-day trail permit: $60
- Annual trail permit for a rental snowmobile: $570
Trail permits rates are set by the FCMQ.
The price of a trail permit includes the cost of liability insurance, defined as mandatory under article 19 of the Act respecting off-highway vehicles, as well as all applicable taxes.
Rates are in Canadian dollars.