Cruise in Saguenay
What if we discovered the Saguanay during an unforgettable cruise?
Enjoy an exceptional point of view to admire the beautiful landscapes of our region.
- Le Centre de villégiature Dam-en-Terre offers exclusive cruises on Lake Saint-Jean: The boat La Tournée welcomes you to discover the vastness of Lake Saint-Jean. Animation, music and exceptional landscapes make this cruise-excursion a moment of disorientation.
- Les Navettes maritimes du Fjord offers panoramas of exceptional beauty: Cruise or shuttle, discover the most beautiful landscapes of the Saguenay Fjord. The Marjolaine, a pioneer in interpretive cruises, and two modern and ecological flyboats allow boaters to immerse themselves in nature and breathtaking views. The possibilities of stopovers from village to village give free rein to cruises and customized packages, as well as the shuttle service for cyclists.
- The Saguenay River becomes a fjord in Saint-Fulgence. From Cap Jaseux, discover the capes to the East and West. Observe the birdlife of this area, rich in its ecosystem and captivating history. Aboard the Saguenay Fjord II or the Junior sailboat, let our captains make you appreciate this little corner of paradise. Activities offered in partnership with Fjord Ships and Sail Mercator.
- Discover the fjord in zodiac! Aboard one of OrganisAction's inflatable boats, discover inaccessible places on the majestic Saguenay Fjord.
- Voile Mercator offers a fleet of 5 liveable cruising sailboats on the Saguenay Fjord. This magnificent lake, in the heart of 2 national parks; The Saguenay St. Lawrence Marine Park and the Saguenay Fjord National Park are ideal for discovering sailing.
- Discover the spectacular beauty of the Saguenay Fjord and its marine mammals aboard the AML Grand Fleuve, or in Zodiac. Be in the heart of the splendours of nature: criss-cross the majestic fjord in comfort and admire its extraordinary landscapes! Wonder assured! Breathe in the fresh air and soak up the breathtaking scenery! Come discover the fjord during a getaway that will make you discover the magnificent panoramas of this 70 million year old glacier valley!
- With the Croisières Essipit, enjoy an exhilarating whale-watching adventure aboard the Zodiac type boats (5 of 12 passengers, and 1 of 36 passengers). You will participate in a privileged and personalized sea experience with naturalist pilots passionate about the marine environment! It's an appointment with the largest mammals on the planet!
- Discover the marine mammals aboard the Croisières Neptune Ship dinghies certified by the Canadian Coast Guard. Family business specializing in the field of whale watching for more than 25 years. Safety and comfort guaranteed with our experienced captains and our bilingual naturalist guides who inform and entertain you during your excursion.
- The adventure in whales' paradise aboard a new generation of safer and greener Zodiac-type boats with Croisières Escoumins. The Les Escoumins area is recognized as the best observation site in the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
- The company Les Écumeurs du Saint-Laurent takes you on boats of 12 and 30 passengers maximum, which assures you a better experience, a better contact for the interpretation during the observation as well as a greater speed to change of observation sites and better visibility to admire the whales.
Share this page
104 rue du Quai