Circuit des amusées
The Circuit des amusées is an exciting chance to explore 9 exceptional museums in the Lac-Saint-Jean region at a reduced price. It’s guaranteed fun! You will discover lots of exciting places at a price that won’t break the bank! To take advantage of this offer, simply visit circuitdesamusees.com, choose three or more establishments that you would like to visit and you will get a 15% discount on the cost of regular admission.
- applicable on admission to at least three museums
- available exclusively on circuitdesamusees.com
- discount valid from June to September only, regardless of the size of your group
These are the 9 amusées to be discovered:
- Parc de la Caverne Trou de la Fée
- Ermitage Saint-Antoine de Lac-Bouchette
- Moulin des Pionniers
- Musée amérindien de Mashteuiatsh
- Musée Louis-Hémon
- Poste de traite de Desbiens
- L’Odyssée des Bâtisseurs
- Vieille fromagerie Perron
- Village historique de Val-Jalbert
Choose your destination and enjoy discovering Lac-Saint-Jean, its friendly people and interesting history. You’ll love your experience!
The tour schedule is based on the opening hours of the 9 participating museum institutions. The circuit and its passport (discount) is only available between June and September.
Access to the Passeport des amusées (discount) is only available on the official tour website. No passport is sold at the counter of the 9 participating institutions.