Centre de villégiature Dam-en-terre
Experience a Year-Round Playground
Open all year-long, halfway between Saint-Jean Lake and the Saguenay Fjord, crossed by the Véloroute des Bleuets, Centre de villégiature Dam-en-Terre is a 4 seasons resort offering the best Québec experience.
- The charm of the rustic cottages. Warmly decorated with wood inside and out. They are designed for 2 or 4 people. Comfortable, for a perfect change of scenery.
- Comfortable condos
- A campsite with more than 240 visitor sites for tents, trailers and motor homes
No matter the season, a multitude of family friendly activities are available:
- The boat La Tournée welcomes for discovering the vastness of Lac Saint-Jean. Enjoy a change of scenery with entertainment, music and exceptional landscapes on this excursion-cruise. Dance and have fun to latino rhythm on our special Friday night cruises.
- A beautiful beach
- Marina of 144 sites located in the Dam-en-Terre bay along the Grande-Décharge River with gas station, ice for sale and pump-out station.
- Besides the icy trails of Camping Dam-en-Terre available to ice skaters, the Centre de villégiature Dam- en-Terre also offers a slide that extends to the Baie Dam-en-Terre. Rentals are available (Tubes, skates, snowshoes, balloon tire bike)
- You can fatbikes at the Centre de villégiature Dam-en-Terre. With trails that are 3 to 5 km long, visitors can try out this increasingly popular winter sport.You can also rent skates, snowshoes and tubes to fully enjoy the wide range of activities available.
- For a short walk or a longer hike, the resort offers snowshoe trails that allow you to explore the Baie Dam-en-Terre until l’île Maligne island along 2.5 kilometers. Bring your family or friends for enjoying the great outdoors together.
- Our ice trails offer 1.5 km of skating along the frozen campsite roads. Live music and illuminated site in the evenings.