Activities of the Chicoutimi Portuaire Zone
The Chicoutimi Port Zone offers a host of summer and winter activities!
Right in centre town, the Zone portuaire of Chicoutimi is a natural gathering place. Outdoor shows and entertainment from June to August.
- bike path
- playground and water games for children,
- picnic tables
- skateboard and rollerblade park
- Jumpaï acrobatic trampoline for the whole family
- ice-cream parlour
- outdoor terrace with a view of the Saguenay River
The park is not only open in the summer.
Visitors can skate along an ice path and appreciate the joys of winter!
Several activities await young and old, but be aware that the park is not only for kids during winter!
During the week, you can take pleasure to skate on the longest trail iced in the Saguenay region.
During the weekends, the holidays and the spring break, come slide, skate and play with ALASKA and its sled dogs, VERGLAS and GLAÇON.
- A long trail iced to skate
- A fun sliding
- A snowshoe trail for a hike around the park
- Animation with the tree characters
- Outdoor fire to warm up