An atmosphere that is both tranquil and lively, this café-restaurant is located in the heart of Boulevard Talbot’s commercial area and is close to the Hôtel Le Montagnais.
- renowned cafe (excellent lattes)
- breakfast plates made with local products
- daily menu options cooked on the spot, such as lamb stuffed cannelloni, ocean scallops, among others
- a variety of paninis, sandwiches and salads (tomato-bocconcini with basil, beet-dill, quinoa-cranberry, etc.)
- wide selection of tempting desserts
Breads, pastries and desserts from local artisans.
A location frequented by the locals and perfect for enjoying the city’s nightlife.