- French regional and gastronomic cuisine
- Lunch menu
- A la carte menu
- Evening table d'hôte (4 courses)
- Tourtière du Saguenay for lunch
- Smoked trout on site
- Deer medallion
- Lamb shank braised in black beer PU ERT from microbrewery hunting pint
- Fish and seafood
- Blueberry dessert and maple syrup pie
- Gins from Quebec
- Private import wines
- Panoramic view of the fjord
- Two 35-seat terraces
- Large canopy 40 places
- Group room 40 places
- Bar section with 25-seat fireplace
- Catering service on request
- Evening entertainment on request
- Opening time
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Open Winter from Thursday to Sunday (Snowmobile Relay)
Open Winter from Thursday to Sunday (Snowmobile Relay)
Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.