A great family throughout Quebec
For 40 years, Leucan has been committed to helping cancer-stricken children and their families. In addition to its support to clinical research, the Association provides specific and personalized services to its families: emotional assistance and support, financial assistance, referral services, massage therapy, hosting and support in hospital’s playrooms, sociorecreational activities, an awareness and assistance program in school, end-of-life and bereavement follow-up, as well as the Leucan Information Centre.
The Association favors personalized support for its members, divided into 5 main axes:
- Fight cancer and improve treatments
- Provide financial assistance
- Comfort, inform and guide
- Alleviate physical and psychological pain
- Break families out of their isolation and contribute to their well-being