Chalet accommodation in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean
Our chalets three (3) and four (4) stars will offer you comfort and rest after a busy day spent in nature. Our accommodation units include cold water and hot water, a full bathroom (including a shower) and electric or propane lighting. Moreover, our chalets are all equipped with a complete kitchen allowing you to concoct succulent meals. All you have to bring is your food.
The accommodation consists mainly of three new chalets, each with two closed rooms for six to eight people. Completed in 2013 and located near the reception on the shores of Lake Mauperthuis, they are equipped with all modern comforts, including, besides the lighting, the stove and the propane refrigerator, a toilet with a shower hot. A wood burning stove makes the heating romantic. The kitchen is fully equipped to facilitate the most elaborate meals. A fourth cottage, more rustic and also owning two rooms, is reserved for hunting in the moose. Located on the shores of Lake Piraude.
- 3 20 'x 24' camps containing 2 bedrooms that can accommodate 6 people
- 1 20 'x 26' camp containing a room for 3 people
- 1 camp of 24 'x 36' containing 2 rooms that can accommodate 8 people
- Total accommodation capacity: 29 people.
- 1 camp 24 'x 36' containing 2 bedrooms that can accommodate 8 people.
All our camps are equipped with a 30 '' propane stove, electric refrigerator, microwave, slow-burning stove and modern bathroom With washbasin and shower.
- Internet Acces